Wednesday 1 August 2007

My Kits

I have always wanted to sign up for a scrapbook kit but never seemed to get around to it....so now I have joined three!

The first one I joined was from Memory Works...this kit is HUGE and comes with so much stash! This month has everything to make an altered clock! I am excited! I haven't made any altered projects before! Look at all the beautiful papers and scrumptious goodies!!!



I also signed up for the UK kit Scrapping Angels..I bought the July Kit and signed up for three additional months, to give me a chance to see how I like it! YAY



Third I didn't actually join, not because I didn't want to but because I am waiting for a spot to open up, I did however buy this months kit and will join as soon as a spot opens! It is the Prima of the month club! Tons and Tons of Prima's to my box every month!!!!!!



So I am very very excited for the mail to come this month!!! I also have joined my first Circle Journal! I don't know the rules yet so can't start putting the album together..I have a few ideas though.

  1. Favourite UK Travel Destinations
  2. Pirates and Princesses
  3. Old Time Family Recipes
  4. Fears
  5. Popular Slang of my youth
  6. Favourite Scrap Secrets
  7. My Favourite Spot
  8. My Scrapbook Style
  9. Meaningful quotes and scriptures
  10. Regency England (Jane Austen)
  11. Time
Not sure what to go with but I am so excited to get started!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Fab kits, I sub to the Scrapping angels kit too. I love the CJ themes, my fave has to be pirates and princesses.

About Me

My photo
A single mom raising of five + one extra. Always missing her angel in Heaven. Struggling to balance kids work and life. Praising God for all his blessings.