Saturday 4 August 2007

Brandon _ Love



Today was such an amazing day! We went to Lydiard Park with Jamie and her family and had a picnic..the weather was phenomenal! And the kids all got along without a single fight to mar the day! It was a definite reminder of all I love about living in England.



When I got home tonight I felt motivated to make a page about Brandon. We have had such a hard time these past few years with losing my mom and then losing my Liam and we have moved so many times. I wonder sometimes if he knows how much he means to me and how much I love him. Anyways..so I did this page and wanted to share it..it's not perfect but I like it.
It is also my first ever 11x8.5 layout!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

YAY your first 8.5 x 11. I love it :)

About Me

My photo
A single mom raising of five + one extra. Always missing her angel in Heaven. Struggling to balance kids work and life. Praising God for all his blessings.