Sunday 5 August 2007

Dollars, Pounds and Lacock.

Today I finally got to go to a proper British Scrapbook store. I had so much fun touching the products and matching things up etc. I bought brads and flowers and papers and rings and jewels and so much stuff. It was so fun and I have had a great time going through them tonight. But then Stupid me I priced the same items online back home and realized I paid twice, maybe even three times as much as I would have if I had ordered them and that is a very depressing thought, I love to go into a store and pick out my stash..but when your paid in dollars and the pound is worth SOOOOO much it really makes it hard to do. I am sure I will get used to ordering things and waiting a week or more for my goodies but today it has made me a little sad.

On the up side I made these two pages with my new stash, they are both from our trip to Lacock and were taken at random places around the village. I am doing my first 11x8.5 album using the Lacock pictures and all the goodies I bought today!


Phoenix in front of a lovely cottage of no real consequence.


Gryphen riding a ceramic pig...no explanation available!

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Brilliant LOs Denita, love the pps and the monochome with the coloured photos look superb.

Sandie said...

Ooh I like those layouts, glad you found a real SB shop too!

About Me

My photo
A single mom raising of five + one extra. Always missing her angel in Heaven. Struggling to balance kids work and life. Praising God for all his blessings.