Wednesday 1 August 2007

Extremely Frustrated!


Ok, so does anyone doubt I love my house? The town we live in? The schools my kids are in? Ok so here is the issue...the dollar has hit an all time low which means it takes upwards of $2.05 to purchase 1 pound!!! For our rent this past month we paid $2.09 to the pound...which made our rent well above the housing allowance we are paid! I have friends on base who spent the last week going to Belgium or various castles and festivals and I am skint to the bone! It's very frustrating! Now today we were offered a five bedroom house on base...ok so this is an ultra modern house with a big back yard and separate laundry room with full American Size washers and dryers..all of our bills are paid so we never have to worry about our bills going over what were paid! And on top of that we can actually have both of our cars where we live, I mean right now our second car is having to be parked at the base which is about 15 minutes away! And Brandon doesn't want to sell it so we are paying for a car we can't even use! But my house is amazing..and I love it here! The boys love their schools and I love walking to everything...I wish we had never been offered the house on base...I don't know what to do or what will make us the happiest in the long run!



1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh no what a dilemma, I hope you can make a decision soon.

About Me

My photo
A single mom raising of five + one extra. Always missing her angel in Heaven. Struggling to balance kids work and life. Praising God for all his blessings.