Thursday 9 August 2007

JUNE

Well I am itching for new and exciting things to do and inspiration, so crazy me I signed up for a Circle Journal and two different groups in the same swap! It's a calendar swap and the idea is that we will end up with a completed 6x6 calendar..I chose June in group two and October in Group three. June is to be Turquoise based and this is what I came up with..not very exciting but I don't hate them! I hope the people who get them will be pleased!
Twelve Junes


Up close...the beads are actually clear..they look white in the pic but in life they look rather like little crystals!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

They look fab, sounds like a brilliant CJ!

About Me

My photo
A single mom raising of five + one extra. Always missing her angel in Heaven. Struggling to balance kids work and life. Praising God for all his blessings.