Thursday 20 September 2007

Messy, Unfinished and Unhappy...FRUSTRATED!

I have been so unmotivated these past few weeks! I have dozens of projects in various stages of being finished, a swap I am completely unprepared for and I just sent out a CJ that I am completely unhappy with :(!


Blue..my layout for the Favorite Color CJ....


I don't know what is wrong with me or why I am so blocked! My scraparea is a complete mess, I can't seem to make myself clean it..and there are movies, and padlocks, notes from school and water bottles mixed in with my stash! I received my kit from ScrapAngels yesterday and it did nothing to inspire me! I am feeling very frustrated!



These are the closest to being finished of my stack..I can't figure out how to finish these off!


"Strange Things" A page of my family at Avebury


"Who Am I"
A page about myself and all the changes going on in my life





"Personality"
A page about Gryphen


"Scrapfriends" a page from the Scrapaholics birthday crop...

And last but not least..I can't figure out how to get everything I want into my signature on UKS...I am just frustrated today!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Aaaw hun, we all have days/weeks like that. I think the best thing to do is tidy up that scrap area, put away those half finished layouts, and have a break!!! We'll take a look at them again next Friday ;)

Take Care - and thats an order xx

Mary B said...

Oh Denita I agree with Sandie if you can find it in you to tidy up and hide the unfinished LOs you may feel better. I do like the mixed up letter for the title in Who am I though that seems to sum up how you sound like at the mo.

About Me

My photo
A single mom raising of five + one extra. Always missing her angel in Heaven. Struggling to balance kids work and life. Praising God for all his blessings.