Friday 28 September 2007

A good day scrappin!

So today was good, Sandie came over after several weeks of one or the other of us having to cancel it was great to finally get the chance to sit down and chat and get some scrapping done! We nibbled on carrot sticks and apple slices (were both dieting) and chatted more than we scrapped! I got two new layouts done and thanks to Sandie I was able to finish all my unfinished pages! I even like several of them ! LOL!


"Starting Year Five" pencil lines sketch #51



"Big Boy" Sketch # 49


"What a Personality" added "What a" and journaling


"Scrapaholics"
added felt flowers, buttons, 1 year, title and journaling



"Strange Things" Added Journaling strips



"Who am I?" added felt flowers, buttons and big flower...still not thrilled with it...I added the flower because of too much blank space but I think it ruined it..

1 comment:

Sandie said...

It didn't ruin it at all! I am sooo glad you got all those layouts finished. Now you can start afresh with some new projects!! Thanks for a great day, and I am already looking forward to next time!

About Me

My photo
A single mom raising of five + one extra. Always missing her angel in Heaven. Struggling to balance kids work and life. Praising God for all his blessings.